In line with the Government’s Roadmap for lifting restrictions, and after consultation with the local Council we are delighted to further relax restrictions and offer 6 badges per runner for the fixture on Sunday 9th May.
Please also note that if you are travelling for the fixture on Sunday 9th May - there are some roadworks that may make your journey more difficult and so please do switch on your Sat Nav's even if you are a regular visitor. East Sussex Highways is also helpful with the roadworks if needs be before you travel.
Despite the relaxing of some restrictions, when you do arrive please be aware that some restrictions still remain and so the details on these are:
- Six owners per horse will be allowed to attend
- Track and Trace will still be in operation and so details of each person attending must be provided.
- The names and details must be provided by 4pm the day before the raceday via the PASS System (Only confirmed attendees will be granted access to the racecourse).
- Owners will continue to be based in the Amber Zone and this will open one hour before the first race.
- This means parking will be in the Rear car park and entrance through the North Entrance
- Owners will have access to the a de-brief and viewing area around the Parade Ring but unfortunately are not yet allowed in the Parade Ring as it is remains a green zone.
- The Owners & Trainers Bar remains closed but we are now allowed to offer some hospitality in the Marquee but in line with requirements, many of the sides will have to remain open for appropriate ventilation so please do bring appropriate clothing as it might not be as warm as in previous visits. We will return to a plated meal and the bar (with alcohol) will be open, but we have to provide table service and so please do not queue at the bar.
- Please do remain in your groups of 6 only as the rule of 6 still applies.
- (For the raceday map, please click here)
- Before arrival, Owners must have completed the Online Learning Module (https://www.roa.co.uk/raceday/covid19/return/elearning.html) and signed up to the Owners Code (https://racecourseassociation.co.uk/experiences/owners/).
- Upon arrival, some screening questions will be asked and temperatures will be taken, which must be below 37.8 degrees to gain access.
- All owners must please bring Photo ID, your RCA PASS Card and a triple layered face covering.
- Face Coverings must be worn at all times (both inside and outside) except when seated to eat and drink.
- Social Distancing of 2m remains in place and the Government advice for travel to the racecourse is to come alone or travel only within your household bubble
The RCA PASS System Helpdesk can be contacted on:
Tel: 01933 270333 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org (Open 9am – 5pm Monday – Friday; 1-4pm at weekends and so please make any enquiries as early as possible)
The racecourse contact details are:
Tel: 01273 890383 and e-mail: email@example.com
We look forward to seeing you on Sunday and the best of luck with your runners.