The purchasing process
1) Ticket purchases are to be paid in full at time of booking.
2) Payment will be made using a credit or debit card via the secure Worldpay online payment process. Upon payment the contract will be concluded.
3) You will receive confirmation of your order with an order reference number, this will also be given via email providing a valid email is provided. Please retain the confirmation in case you have any further enquiries or in the event that you do not receive your tickets.
4) All ticket orders placed either online or via 01273 890383 are subject to Worldpay security checks.
When an order is completed the contract is between the customer and Plumpton Racecourse Ltd. English is the only language used for conclusion of any contract on this Website. We cannot process advance bookings after midnight of the penultimate day prior to any meeting. When purchasing a ticket/or tickets via Plumpton Racecourse Ltd, over the telephone or on line the following will apply:
- You must be at least 18 to book.
- Badges/Tickets will not be exchanged or money refunded unless a race meeting is abandoned.
- Replacements for lost or stolen badges/tickets cannot be issued. If racing is abandoned before the race meeting refund will automatically be made. If for any reason you don’t receive a refund then contact our sales team on 01273 890383 or make an application in writing to Plumpton Racecourse, Plumpton, East Sussex, BN7 3AL.
- All tickets are sold subject to Plumpton Racecourse’s Terms and Conditions of Entry.